Investment Adviser Public Disclosure
WHAT DOES VICTRIX INVESTMENT ADVISORS LLC (“VIA”) DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and account balances
- Income and transaction history
- Account Information and wire transfer instructions
- Employment information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons VIA chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does VIA Share?||Can You Limit This Sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes – Such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – To offer our products and services to you||No||We do not share.|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We do not share.|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We do not share.|
Who We Are
Who is providing this notice?
Victrix Investment Advisors LLC (“VIA”)
What We Do
How does VIA protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does VIA collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or enter into an investment advisory contract
- provide account information or give us your contact information
- make a wire transfer
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Nonaffiliates with whom we may share information (except to permit them to market to you) can include financial companies, such as custodians, transfer agents, registered representatives and financial advisors, and nonfinancial companies, such as fulfillment, proxy voting service providers.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- VIA does not jointly market.